Nova Partners’ team has developed a recognised know-how regarding structuration, negotiation and realization of the following corporate finance operations:
• Real Estate
• Venture, Growth capital & LBO
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• International development (Joint Venture) / Cross border
• Foreign direct investment in France
• Due diligence
Nova Partners’ team can also advise its clients on crisis management, related to monitoring of the operations mentioned above (e.g. renegotiation, activation of guarantees, etc…).
In addition, Nova Partners acts at every stage of the economic and/or financial difficulties of the companies, on behalf of the directors, the shareholders and/or the creditors:
• Restructuring and renegotiation of debts negotiation
• Preventive measures (ad hoc mandate /conciliation)
• Safeguard procedure
• Judicial reorganization procedure
• Judicial liquidation procedure
In support of its services, Nova Partners has a large network of specialised external partners whose work it coordinates and can intervene as a dedicated pool in the following areas:
• Legal: IP/IT, blockchain consultants, real estate, environmental law, etc.
• Finance: valuation, restructuring, financial due diligence, etc.